INKSOLUTIONS Carbon Black Dispersion Features:
- Formulated with raw materials which wet out the surface of the carbon black
- Tailored dwell time in the milling phase to synergize the raw materials and the carbon
- We put energy into the process with multiple mill stages so you don't have to. Our products are strong with good flow & compatibility
- We use phenolic resins to enhance gloss & set
- We use alkyds & maleic resins for wetting
- We use hydrocarbon resins for wetting and lithographic properties
- We DO NOT use fillers or clays to build body
"Carbon Black is one of the most difficult pigments to wet out and disperse.
It requires sophistication and technology."